Help with Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LDO1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have a 2012 with the single bulb headlight. Same bulb for low and high beam. Looking at THESE right now but I'm open to suggestions. Please post a pic of what you have. Also, I hear that the bulbs that come with alot of these housings aren't great so let me know what LED bulbs should be used. Thank you.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
light output on them is terrible. Also the lenses dont last, they peel and yellow.

For headlights I would recommend either Morimoto or Alpharex. We offer both brands. If there is anything you would like quoted send me a message.

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Give them a try, not bad for the price. You’d most likely need an adapter to go from the older style lights to these projector style. Not 100% sure on this brand. Would benefit you to purchase some LED’s to replace the halogens. Possibly HID for the projector side.
You may even see a huge improvement going with quad style 2013+ model lights and drop in some LED’s.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963