Help with HiD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhemi4474

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello guys I know there's thousands of these threads but none can help me. I recently installed the spyder halo lights with HiD low beams and high beams. My low beams aren't as strong as I would like to be, right now my low beams aren't bad but aren't great either. My high beams are insanely brite and could easily blind someone. So I was wondering how I would be able to fix that I believe I have Opt 9006 5000k. Also sometimes when driving my low beams flicker very quickly and wanted to know what may cause this? Someone told me I needed a cancellor or something like that thanks in advance for the help

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
If your truck is 13+ you probably need a mopar specific relay harness from retroshop to fix the flicker. Or an anti flicker module. Contact jj at retroshop for the right gear. The low beam projectors not being up to par, in my opinion, are the poor optics spyder produces. Lens and dish. The high beam is probably a reflector dish just shining everywhere. I would try to return them and get some used oem projectors or tyc replicas.

Try aiming them first. They may be too low, high or cross eyed. Back up from a wall like 25 ft and post a picture so we can see what's what.

Also bulb design plays a part. Actual construction, materials and how it sits in the projector.