Hid issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taderz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi everyone. I'm still pretty new to using alphaobd to change settings and I hope someone can help me out with an issue. I recently replaced the headlights and installed some hid highbeams and fog lights. I changed the appropriate led settings (atleast I thought I did). The fog lights work with no problems the high beams though I'm having issues with. With the key on run the lights work fine but as soon as I start the engine they flicker and go off. Anyone else had this issue and found a fix? I don't have antiflicker or any of that hooked up but I don't with the fog lights either? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance! Sorry forgot to mention I have a 2014 tradesman

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
If you put in HIDs and changed the settings to LEDs, that's your first opportunity.

When installing HIDs, that's the settings I use vs LED settings inside Alpha.

Body computer, car configuration change, high intensity headlight

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

taderz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you put in HIDs and changed the settings to LEDs, that's your first opportunity.

When installing HIDs, that's the settings I use vs LED settings inside Alpha.

Body computer, car configuration change, high intensity headlight
Yes already tried that aswell unfortunately