Honeycomb Grill inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dilligaf-23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
in search of honeycomb grill insert to switch out my chrome slat sport grill inserts. If anyone wants to trade or knows where to get on the cheaper end, much appreciatedtruck grill.png

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Where did you find the inserts? Cost? I'm just needing used. Hard to find without buying whole grill
Keep an eye on your local Market Place.I traded my sport inserts for a set of honeycomb inserts plus got cash,then bought another set a few months later for $50.00 Canuck.That was a few years ago though.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I was buying through a Dodge Dealership that sold Parts Wholesale to businesses.
I had tried 3 grilles, unpainted, but complete
I ended up keeping the Chrome Surround & i bought a 2nd grille, It had an unpainted surround & the black inserts.
I still have the chrome slats & 1 unpainted surround, upper fascia, front & rear chrome bumpers.
I tried selling it all, but everyone wants it shipped longer distances, that is not going to happen

OP
OP
Dilligaf-23

Dilligaf-23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Keep an eye on your local Market Place.I traded my sport inserts for a set of honeycomb inserts plus got cash,then bought another set a few months later for $50.00 Canuck.That was a few years ago though.

Good idea. Found a couple, but people are over pricing and or wont ship. Any other sites? ram swap pages?