How hard do you guys drive your truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gamester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Wait until they plow into the back of you and get back to us. I have had 3 count them 3 vehicles written off by fools riding my ass and not paying attention. Whiplash all three times and weeks of my neck being stiff as a board. There is no reason to follow anyone that close but I would never brake check anyone, I just change lanes when I can and let them ride someone else's ass.

Yea, I agree leaving some room for error is a good idea and I only ride people's ass that are going way too slow as it usually makes them pull into the slow lane where they belong :)

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Exactly, they have no room for error if they are on your ass
Way to many people that drive with zero respect to other drivers.

Amen brother!!
I hate when people disrespect my truck or car by tailgating or getting too close at red lights/stop signs.
There are 2 incidents that really stand out that I would have gotten into a fist fight with the other guy. One in my truck on the way to work early in the morning, and one time in in my car, just cruising around. You don't mess my car or truck, but either one will get you to respect others on the road and not drive like a ********.
:flipthebird:

hemi1282

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I run the **** out of mine somtimes i think this 7k+ big 6.4 is my GTO

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
^^^^^^^^^^THIS!!! I can’t get more than 30k out of ANY tire! MPG’s, well, um, ya it’s still in double digits. Does this adequately describe how hard I drive my truck?

Is it ok that my 3 girls (8 and 5 year old twins) say “Daddy, do a hotrod!” when we are first at an intersection?

My soon to be three and five year old daughters are always telling me to go faster lol, whether we're doing 20 in residential or 75 on the interstate.

Last edited:

RobWill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2017 Laramie 1500 4x4 5.7 and I drive it like I stole it 99.9% of the time. I swapped to Bilstein 5100’s on day two of owning it and now my daily drive to work and back is like the Baja 1000, only it’s all pavement and my jumps are railroad tracks. 1700 miles so far @ 12mpg. Let’s see how long it lasts. If I wanted to drive my age I wouldn’t have gotten a Hemi. Lol

mbz300sdl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I get 19 mpg but I don't drive it slow and I am often told I drive it like a sports car and I run WOT at least once or twice every time I take it out but it isn't my DD.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demon Hunter 441