How much sag?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UPNO4

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie , 2023 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7 8spd, 6.7 CTD
If you haven't leveled your truck you probably have 2-3" of rake "ass higher than the front " without the weight distribution sway bar attachment and 500lb hitch weight I'd say you'd be about level maybe a tick low in the rear but you'll be fine .

Once you get the weight distribution kit and air bags you will be fine even with the camper loaded for use .

The 3.92s will help , if you have the 8 speed you probably will loose 8th and maybe 7th gear with pulling 5k .

Please post here your outcome , I'd be interested in how it turns out .
How long is this pull gonna be ?

I have a 14 with the 6 speed & 3.55s , I hauled a camper 7500 lbs dry weight for a buddy and my truck did " ok " , I wouldn't want to haul anymore than that though !
Good luck !

I pull an enclosed 20' and loaded it is upwards of 9000 lbs I do have 3.92's and I have the Air Lift 88365 LoadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE Air Spring Kit. It maybe a little overkill but it is one of the best things I have done to the truck anyway 900 lbs tongue weight or so this bag kit no equalizer 10 psi and it sits level. Let the 8 spd do the thinking it is more than capable and ready for the challenge.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reyzapien88