how to add contacts uconnect 8.4a

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemipower95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
How do i add numbers. I type 1 letter from the screen and the rest go blank. Its connected via bluetooth.i am able to receive calls while driving.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
It should pull in your phone book from your phone. If it didn't, go into settings and delete the Bluetooth pairing on your phone and the radio.

When you repair the phone, be sure to answer all of the security warnings on your phone in the affirmative. You should see two prompts right after pairing on your phone, one for access to phone book and the other to access messages. This is the radio asking permission to these features on your phone and must be allowed for them to work.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
H

Hemipower95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
It should pull in your phone book from your phone. If it didn't, go into settings and delete the Bluetooth pairing on your phone and the radio.

When you repair the phone, be sure to answer all of the security warnings on your phone in the affirmative. You should see two prompts right after pairing on your phone, one for access to phone book and the other to access messages. This is the radio asking permission to these features on your phone and must be allowed for them to work.

Thanks. Worked perfectly

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
No problem...