HOW TO CHANGE THE ABS CONTROL MODULE ON A 2009 1500 HEMI.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgcrock99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What's up ram forum? I got an error code for my ABS control module and purchased a new one to replace. Best practice says to flush the brake system with new fluid before replacing the part. Im happy to do that but was curious if the brake system needs to be bled after changing the part? The module itself looks to be above the actual abs pump and not necessarily associated with the fluid but wanted to ask if anyone had actually done it before i break it open. I have a Haynes manual but it doesn't cover changing this part for some reason. Thanks in advance.

Erling

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey buddy. How’d it go with the replacement? I can’t find a step by step on how to do this.

StaggleB1111

Reaction score
Ram Year
Any updates on changing this out? I am looking to get my ABS module rebuilt by a send off company, and just remove and reinstall myself. Any advice? TIA

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
@StaggleB1111 Neither of these guys have been around for a long time. You might want to start a new thread here in the 4th Gen section and ask your question.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn