HVAC Control Module vs HVAC Control Module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucgirl00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2015 Ram 1500 Lone Star package (if that matters). My AC was working fine one night but the next morning, the blower was on but I couldn't change the temp....with the knobs or the touch screen. It just says Climate Off. Since then, the fuses have been checked, battery unhooked (now the blower is off and I have no control of it), and the climate control module (the part with the knobs and buttons that goes around the touch screen) replaced. The mechanic that replaced it said he wasn't very familiar with replacing them so my first question is does that control module just have to be hooked up or does some programming need to happen? My second question is there a Climate Control Module AND a HVAC control module on my truck?

I took it to my local Dodge dealership after 2 other mechanics looked at it. They wouldn't answer those questions, just wanted me to leave it with them for a few days...but I can't be without my truck that long.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963