I need some help.... please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommie1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
OK so yesterday my truck truck threw up codes P1128 and P1129 and P0522. I left it where it died and then came home from work and reset the codes and tried to drive at home made it about half way and it started throwing up different codes now it's throwing up P0522 And P012 2 and P0335 These 3 codes say that I'm getting low voltage to the oil pressure switch low voltage to the throttle body and low voltage to the crank shaft position sensor. I checked I'm getting 5 V to all 3 of them. The symptoms are normally on a long drive and the RP m's will go from normal driving range to 1500 2000 RP m's down to pretty much nothing and it Will fluctuate back-and-forth for a few seconds and then it'll die normally this happens on longer trips but now it won't even go a couple feet without doing that basically as soon as I press the accelerator. Does anyone have any clue where to look for the problem? I have replaced throttle body and oil p sensor already. Btw it is am 07 ram 5.7 hemi

bm02tj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would start with cleaning and checking ground connections

OP
OP
T

Tommie1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine