I really like the new Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I literally just tried the mother’s CCX spray which got great reviews also.

It says to spray on a microfibre cloth and let sit before wiping off with another... yada yada yada... i spritzed it on and immediately power washed it off and it was insane how nicely the water shed off the truck. I actually took the hose off the power washer and spent a good 5 minutes just watching the water fall off after. Did all the paint, windows, wheels and my work trailer in like 10 minutes. Yes the boat will get a coat too next time I have her out.

It’s a thing of beauty. I imagine the mother’s, McGuire’s and McKee’s 37 are all very similar in performance.

GAME CHANGER!!!

OP
OP
T

TSR6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
GAME CHANGER!!!

Huge game changer. I mean seriously - think of all the time you save by not having to wax-on and wax-off on each panel. Then for me, I'd always go over the entire truck looking for any spots I missed. With the old MG Ultimate Paste wax I'd use a quick detailer on any spots I missed removing the excess wax on. I honestly bet this saves an hour or two of work. I really do...

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I went out this morning and it had a fair amount of white haze on it so I pulled out some mcG’s quick detailer and a few new microfibre cloths and gave the whole thing a quick once over and it came off no problem. Still super happy with the product.

Abaco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Let us know if you do...

TSR6, now you've really gone and done it! I took the wife's car ('08) out of the garage (mine lives in the driveway) and cleaned and used the Ceramic wax on it. It looks so good that she wanted to take my truck instead of her car. LOL :) Thanks.

OP
OP
T

TSR6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I went out this morning and it had a fair amount of white haze on it so I pulled out some mcG’s quick detailer and a few new microfibre cloths and gave the whole thing a quick once over and it came off no problem. Still super happy with the product.

If you have any haze and followed the directions - you used too much of the product!

OP
OP
T

TSR6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
TSR6, now you've really gone and done it! I took the wife's car ('08) out of the garage (mine lives in the driveway) and cleaned and used the Ceramic wax on it. It looks so good that she wanted to take my truck instead of her car. LOL :) Thanks.

Awesome haha - I've used it on my truck, wife's jeep, and my John Deere!

Abaco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome haha - I've used it on my truck, wife's jeep, and my John Deere!

HMMMMMM? John Deere hey? Now you're making work for me. I've waxed it but the ceramic might just be the thing.

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you have any haze and followed the directions - you used too much of the product!
I didn’t follow directions ;)
It says to apply on a cloth and buff off with another cloth. I applied directly on and just powerwashed it right after. It serves me right.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I literally just tried the mother’s CCX spray which got great reviews also.

It says to spray on a microfibre cloth and let sit before wiping off with another... yada yada yada... i spritzed it on and immediately power washed it off and it was insane how nicely the water shed off the truck. I actually took the hose off the power washer and spent a good 5 minutes just watching the water fall off after. Did all the paint, windows, wheels and my work trailer in like 10 minutes. Yes the boat will get a coat too next time I have her out.

It’s a thing of beauty. I imagine the mother’s, McGuire’s and McKee’s 37 are all very similar in performance.

GAME CHANGER!!!
I did my wheels, so much easier to clean now.

20190630_172716.jpg

Tim Garceau

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport Quad BSP
Engine
3.92 8 Speed 5.7 4X4
that reminds me, i still want to order some aquapel before it gets too cold.

Yeah my rural highway commute usually forces me to windex daily, it’s like the large bugs go suicide bomber on the cleanest vehicle they can find.

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My truck has never stayed this clean after a product. It seems to really repel dust as well as telling water to “get off of me!!!”
Before I had to wash it after 3-4 dry days but it’s looking pretty good after a whole week and even with some rain mixed in! I washed just the rims tonight but they weren’t nearly as caked on as usual. The whole truck with get a bath this weekend. I’ll hit the wifemobile with a coating at the same time.

Again, I used the mother’s CMX but I think it’s pretty much the same as the Meguiars