Immaculate 2012 Ram R/T The most serious R/T on the planet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I just spent some time with Unbroken and his magnificent truck. I was in Ram Heaven for 1.5 hours!!!

First, Unbroken thanks again for everything!!! I really appreciate it!

Ok guys here is my non-technical review of the truck:

The pictures and discriptions you have seen and read, DO NOT do it justice.

This truck is an incredible work of art. It is absoulutely immaculate and stunning. The attention to detail is a second to none.

The engine, SC and exhaust sound will knock your socks off. Not in a "loud muffler" kinda way, but in a "this is the real ****** deal" kinda way! If that sound doesn't blow you away, than the stereo definitely will. No amount of money can buy a better sound system, period.

With the subwoofers pounding, there is not the slightest rattle or vibration anywhere! I could not believe it!

So many parts on the truck are one of a kind, that you and I will probably never see duplicated. Wheels, brakes, suspension parts, etc..

The engine bay is shocking when you open the hood, not in gody kinda way, but rather in a tastefull balance of finishes, and how it is laid out! The interior leathers are amazing top grain leather, headliner alcantara, and all installed flawlessly.

It is obvious that Unbroken spared no expense whatsoever and went for absolute perfection with this build. There is no single part on that truck that isn't the best money can buy, and custom parts gallore.

Bottom line, this truck is worth $100,000+!!! The guy who picks it up for $35k, basically stole it.

:winner_first_h4h:

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Thanks for the kind words, David. Glad to meet you. I dig the way your project is moving along too. I'm gonna try out that road you told me about this weekend I think...you peaked my interest.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Most Stunning 4th Gen Ram Truck I have ever seen and I love it Period!

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the kind words, David. Glad to meet you. I dig the way your project is moving along too. I'm gonna try out that road you told me about this weekend I think...you peaked my interest.

The pleasure is all mine. When I got home my poor wife had to hear my excitement and bare with me ranting about the awesome truck you built! Lol!

Angeles Forest Highway (2). La Canada ---> Palmdale ---> La Canada ;)

Attachments

• Angeles Forest Highway.jpg
    Angeles Forest Highway.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Angeles Forest Highway 1.jpg
    Angeles Forest Highway 1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Angeles Forest Highway 2.JPG
    Angeles Forest Highway 2.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Angeles Forest Highway3.jpg
    Angeles Forest Highway3.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
Geez... if I have Jay Leno's money I'd buy your truck and place it on a rotating pedestal on my front lawn. Talk about a conversational piece!:buffer:

PX8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 HEMI
The pleasure is all mine. When I got home my poor wife had to hear my excitement and bare with me ranting about the awesome truck you built! Lol!

Angeles Forest Highway (2). La Canada ---> Palmdale ---> La Canada ;)

Oh man, only if. Would have loved to hit that road with the GSXR750.
North GA has some pretty nice roads too.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes sir, it's my fav drive anywhere. On my Ducati it was 45 minutes of pure pleasure. I don't do drugs, but I bet ****** doesn't give you the rush of blasting through those canyons on or in a high performance machine!!!

I realize that is a rather morbid analogy...

Reactions: PX8

PX8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I know this is off topic, but six gap in GA is my favorite. The Tail of the Dragon isn't far from there but it's too dang twisty and the speed limit is 35 the whole way and tons of traffic and cops. I perfer the Richard B. Russell scenic route. Helen is a nice little town to stay in. It has a great little tubing river that runs through town, after a day of playing, you can just go and float around. About a 3hr float.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Unbroken, I couldn't PM you, so here's my question: Where did you get your hood decal from? Is it precut with holes for the washer spray nozzles, or did you remove the nozzles to apply the decal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Unbroken, I couldn't PM you, so here's my question: Where did you get your hood decal from? Is it precut with holes for the washer spray nozzles, or did you remove the nozzles to apply the decal?

I don't do decals...that's paint.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any takers yet?? C'mon guys!
Someone please buy this truck, and remove the temptation for me. I can't afford another divorce!! Lmao!

Reactions: PX8

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
I can't buy it because I can't afford the rotating pedestal for my front lawn that I want to display it on.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk Pro!

PX8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Any takers yet?? C'mon guys!
Someone please buy this truck, and remove the temptation for me. I can't afford another divorce!! Lmao!

YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!!!!
We could both buy it maybe.
Quote from "Friday" It's like it both of ours, we'll just keep it at my house.

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
I got called out by a girl for that stupid burnout challenge....here's that vid if anyone wants to know what it sounds like at full tilt. I swear it didn't look that close to the end of that parking lot when I started...it came up quick though.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202538596365821&l=7002875599431595884

Also...just an updated pic for the box in the bed. I took the 5 gallon tank and cut the mounting feet off, smoothed it out then painted it body color and remounted it with black anodized billet nitrous bottle mounts. I also replaced the old AN fittings with all new ones so they're the same color blue, finally added a 200psi gauge and replaced the leader hose since it was leaking down slowly through the check valve. Oh...and carpeted inside the box. That's a Viair 480C which is rated for 200 psi and a 200psi pressure switch. All of that stays, I'm only keeping the horns.

10406941_10202538501643453_7507820126321324311_n.jpg

Last edited:

xXAvroArrowXx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Facebook link is broken!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
I dunno....it works everywhere else. I pasted it in again just to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.