Infinity kappa perfect 6.5 components

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I sure hope they sound good -- given the price. They wouldn't be worth it unless you had the power (amps) and processing (DSP or aftermarket HU) to back them up. Maybe you have all the rest? I've had the Kappa line a few cars back, and they were way too bright for me.

TomT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The ones linked include a passive crossover so no DSP needed. That being said, what are you planning to power them with? My feeling is you can do better for $500 but you would have to be running active.

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The ones linked include a passive crossover so no DSP needed. That being said, what are you planning to power them with? My feeling is you can do better for $500 but you would have to be running active.

I would be using my kicker 175x4 rms amp. I am currently running rockford T2 6.5 components, but since I am running 3.5" infinity kappa perfect midrange in the dash, I'm ready to step up to some more midbass, and better tweeters.
My Alpine head unit has a 30 band EQ

Rockit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
they look like great speakers I am dying to try them but decided on Hertz instead but given the specs O am sure they will sound good just hit them with some good power

OctaneMatt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I put a set of those in a F250 a few years back. Ran them passive for a while and then convinced the owner to go full active.

They were OK running passive with the crossover. A little on the bright side, but that is sort of an infinity signature sound. After a DSP install and getting them moved into an active situation they were great. Very detailed and the owner was very happy.

Is there anything specific that you are looking to know?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357