info on MY sound system, need clarification

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonP39

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 BTS Tank Green
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey all, cant seem to find a straight answer. I have a 2021 BTS with the alpine speakers and 8.4" screen.

Is my truck a alpine speaker only? or do I have the amp and sub as well? How can I find out without taking the rear seats out (my hand/arm doesnt fit back there)

thanks!

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
on my 18 PW the sub was under the read seat that folds up on the passenger side. the amp is located on the left side of the truck under the dash above the kick panel for your left foot. not sure about the 21 year but it might be similar. if you have the alpine system you have the sub and amp. the amp takes 4 channels and splits it into the 10.1 with the integrated dsp on the 2018's. should be similar for the 21.

i replaced all speakers in mine and bypassed the factory amp (left the center speaker hooked to the factory amp for phone calls when truck is off). got any questions let me know

brian42

Military
Reaction score
I think the amp is under the driver's seat (amp/ANC) and the sub is behind the rear bench on the passenger's side.

The e-Torque battery goes behind the rear bench on the driver's side.