Installing Ram Wireless Charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seanbeck1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looking for some help here on installing the wireless charger which I picked up from my dealership to install in my 19 Sport.

You have to take pretty much the whole dash and centre console apart and then splice into two wires under the steering wheel.

https://moparonlineparts.com/docs/82215150AC.pdf

I have the unit physically installed and have put everything back together with no issues but I’m uncertain on the second splice that is required (steps 35,36 and 37). I wasn’t certain I had the right connector or the correct wire to splice into.

Has anyone else done this and can provide help on which connector and what colour wire to splice into?

Thanks!

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
Does this just get added on under the console? Is there a specific console it only works with? I have a power wagon and it has the ma dual transfer case consol..

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Seanbeck1

Seanbeck1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does this just get added on under the console? Is there a specific console it only works with? I have a power wagon and it has the ma dual transfer case consol..

It replaces the standard phone holder. I’m pretty sure it can be installed in any 5th Gen Ram.

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
I've got a 4th gen :(