Interior cleaner protectant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13Ram1500EXP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So since the interior of my RAM is different than my Fords that I had previously, I'm wondering what preferences you have for interior cleaners and protectants(door trims, dash etc.) The interior trim in my RAM seems to scratch much more easily than my other vehicles. Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Happy New Year!!!!

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
^^^ that's one opinion, I like 303 Aerospace Protectant, I think it's the best and I've tried a lot of them. Look for it at autogeek.net. Everyone has their own opinion, you'll probably get a list of about a dozen different products.
Jay

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've heard good things about Adam's but I can't get it without paying an arm and a leg for shipping, and 303 is available everywhere. My only gripe about 303 is the smell, but the UV inhibitor is worth it. 303 works great!!

LETHAL GTS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have used Pinnacle leather cleaner and conditioner for years on my Viper's interior.
I am now using it on my Ram.
I like it.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Adams Svrt for Vinyl and rubber has SPF 35 and beads water which means all your work isn't lost after the first rain. I've used 303 and it's great stuff, but it runs when water hits it.

Adams Leather Conditioner is preferred for interior duty because it has a leather smell to it and it has an SPF 60 so it really helps protect the dash and other sun soaked areas.

Adams has their quick interior detailer which leaves behind an even more mat finish than their leather conditioner does, but it cleans, neutralizes smells, conditions, and leaves an SPF, all in one product.

I'm not saying Adams is the best, but they have a heck of product and a 110% guarantee you'll like it or your money plus 10% back! They're also a forum supporter.

Make sure you use the forum code to save 10% or keep an eye out for daily specials which IMO is the best way to buy.

Chris

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
I've heard good things about Adam's but I can't get it without paying an arm and a leg for shipping, and 303 is available everywhere. My only gripe about 303 is the smell, but the UV inhibitor is worth it. 303 works great!!

Have you ever tried ordering from our Canadian distributor? It should save you a decent amount going that route!

Adam's Polishes Canada

:favorites13:

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have you ever tried ordering from our Canadian distributor? It should save you a decent amount going that route!

Adam's Polishes Canada

:favorites13:

The shipping is 50% more than online vendors I've used before, but its better.
I do have one beef with your web page/product details; there is no size listed (i.e. 273ml) for liquid product such as your sealant. This makes it impossible to gauge the value of the product, and do an apples to apples comparison to other product.
Bigger is not always better; I was a diehard Zaino user for years and understand a little can go a long way, so if you require very little of a product used per application, the size with an application caveat would be helpful to the consumer.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
The shipping is 50% more than online vendors I've used before, but its better.
I do have one beef with your web page/product details; there is no size listed (i.e. 273ml) for liquid product such as your sealant. This makes it impossible to gauge the value of the product, and do an apples to apples comparison to other product.
Bigger is not always better; I was a diehard Zaino user for years and understand a little can go a long way, so if you require very little of a product used per application, the size with an application caveat would be helpful to the consumer.

Sorry about that. All of our bottled products (polishes, glazes, liquid sealants/waxes) are 16oz unless otherwise listed as 36 oz (closeout size) or gallons.

20ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use Adam's VRT for the outside vinyl, rubber, and trim and a combination of Adam's total interior cleaner and Adam's leather conditioner depending on the cars interior.