Interior cleaning products and tools?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tizzy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What are you guys using for cleaning/dusting the dash and door panels? I’m looking for something that will clean and not leave a silicone feel and doesn’t attract dust. Black shows every little speck.

dale197338

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 4X4
Engine
Hemi
Meguires it's in a black bottle with a red label.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Meguiars is all I use. Have put my truck in several shows too

Blue Mule

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All out? Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel for cleaning and Ultima Interior Guard Plus for protecting hard plastics, vinyl and cloth. Can use on leather, but for mine I prefer Gyeon leather cleaner and Gyeon leather shield coating.

Quick cleaning and some protection, the Meguiars Quick Interior detailer works well.

stricnine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use chemical guys all in one interior spray. Doesn’t leave a sheen, dried to the touch and provided UV protection. Glass, nav screen, dash, door panels....one product.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Adam’s Interior Detailer is your one-step solution for a cleaned, dressed, and a fully revitalized factory-looking interior. This classic all-in-one interior cleaner includes Microban® antimicrobial product protection. Fully built into Adam’s Interior Detailer, powerful Microban® technology actively inhibits the growth of bacteria on surfaces and continues to work around-the-clock long after application to keep your interior surfaces protected against bacteria that can cause stains, odors, and surface deterioration.

• All-In-One Formula: Cleans, Shines, and Protects with built-in antimicrobial technology from our partners at Microban®.
  • Microban® antimicrobial technology provides continuous antimicrobial product protection, even long after the product has been applied - giving you around the clock results!
  • Use on frequently touched surface areas and electronics such as: steering wheels, door panels/handles, shifters, touch screens, radios/stereos, cup holders, consoles, dashboards, etc.
  • Effective at removing sticky residues, light dust, fingerprints, smudges, dirt, and other unwanted contaminants.
  • Helps to prevent the growth of bacteria on surfaces.
  • Anti-static additives continually work to minimize further dust buildup.
  • Contains odor neutralizers and UV blocking agents to keep your interior fresh.
https://adamspolishes.com/collectio...aning/products/adam-s-total-interior-detailer

Juniorss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mckee's fast interior detailer has been my go to for a few years after Meguiars had a bad batch of their interior detailer which I received. It has a touch of a tropical smell but is very pleasant. You can spray it on everything including the radio screen, and it leaves no shine.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Adams Interior, best stuff I have found to clean, and not look "fake" or greasy.

Joizee camper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm in the same camp as Stricnine and Graygoose. I don't care for the greasy shiny interior look. I like Chemical Guys Nonsense invisible cleaner. no scrubbing necessary, lifts dirt off of leather without dulling it out. good stuff. Order through Amazon, much faster delivery as opposed to Chemical Guys website.
*EDIT - no smell associated either! EDIT*

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I am all about the Adams interior detailer. But if you want no residue optimum no rinse and a magic eraser very lightly go over the surface don’t scrub anything other than steering wheel and door handle

Last edited:

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm Adams all the way, I use the Interior detailer, I use Zaino leather spray cleaner, with Zaino leather in a bottle. on the exterior I use VTR for Tires and rubber trim, H2O guard and gloss for bumper and vinyl trim.

GlennB

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Lonestar Silver Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Meguiar's APC and occasionally Meguiar's Synthetic X-Press on the dash and plastic trim. I have a set of dedicated Detail Factory Fine Detailing Brushes for use on the interior.

Mike R

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Agree with boxcar, 303 on vinyl and plastics, Zaino leather cleaner and then either Zaino Leather in a Bottle or recently used 303 Leather all-in-one due to running out of Zaino product. Still in tryout stages with that but seems to do a good job and is really easy to apply.

SOKY_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I must be in the minority because I kinda like that fake greasy look. Makes it look like you've done something. If im gonna put the effort into cleaning it, I want that shiny / wet look. I feel like that was the in thing when i first started driving and it kinda stuck.