Interior cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SCMason

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Im an old member couldnt find my info. I just upgraded from 2005 laramie to 2022 4X4 LARAMIE SPORT! Love all the upgrades☺️

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What are y’all using for dash and doors inside
Comes down to personal preference but I like the Chemical Guys Total Interior Cleaner and Protectant. Just want something that won't dry out your leather, vinyl, etc. while adding some UV protection. It has sort of a strong scent but I don't mind it.

Downzero

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been using lemon pledge for over 15 years. Works great on leather, vinyl, plastics.

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Comes down to personal preference but I like the Chemical Guys Total Interior Cleaner and Protectant. Just want something that won't dry out your leather, vinyl, etc. while adding some UV protection. It has sort of a strong scent but I don't mind it.
Does it become sticky over time? I used to use 303 protectant but I noticed last summer it was leaving a sticky residue on my dash.

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Meguiar's Interior Detailer is a very nice product, leaves no residue behind. And can be bought for very cheap at most any Walmart and the like.

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does it become sticky over time? I used to use 303 protectant but I noticed last summer it was leaving a sticky residue on my dash.
No I haven't experienced it being sticky or leaving a residue...it doesn't leave a glossy finish either which I like. Its just one of the products I've used and like...I've also used multi-surface pledge for spot/quick cleanings and it works fine.

I use the 303 protectant on my tonneau cover on a monthly basis and after 7 years its still in good condition...also great for hot tub covers.