Interior dash pieces?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kotta390

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is there a .pdf or illustration showing how all of the trim pieces come out of the dash? I had some ideas about some of these pieces. One would be the small square piece under both the 8 spd. shifter knob and the coin tray on the other side. Also the square piece by the e-brake release. Anyways just curious, before I started trying to unclip something and I hear a "snap" noise lol.

PrdCdn

TEAM RAMROD
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L ECO Diesel
On my 11 - I would remove the bezel around the shifter, then open the lid console, remove the bottom "console" - all by hand, just pops out. Then remove 2 screws on top of the dash console, 2 at the bottom and one behind the 120v cover. Then some force, pull the entire center dash.
I looked on my 2015 - looks about the same - I just haven't yet. But I thinking the same method will be used.
Hope that helps?

OP
OP
Kotta390

Kotta390

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
On my 11 - I would remove the bezel around the shifter, then open the lid console, remove the bottom "console" - all by hand, just pops out. Then remove 2 screws on top of the dash console, 2 at the bottom and one behind the 120v cover. Then some force, pull the entire center dash.
I looked on my 2015 - looks about the same - I just haven't yet. But I thinking the same method will be used.
Hope that helps?

LOL i would need pictures :roflsquared:

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
Panel Above E Brake is just held in by clips, and you just have to push from the rear and it will come out. the other pieces under the shifter and coin tray are screwed into the bezel itself, so you need to remove the center stack bezel to access the screws.

KahneFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you have the center console you will want to remove the trim pieces in the images below before removing the dash (if I remember correctly). From image 1, you will want to remove the "chrome" trim piece around your main center area first - I use a plastic putty knife to get it to pop up, then it's just a matter of pulling it out. It just uses snap in tabs.

Then, (lift up your cushioned arm rest to get it out of the way) under that strange front storage area, there are 2 screws (labeled #1 in the second picture, which you will want to unscrew. After that, the larger piece pulls out pretty easily.

Attachments

• Console1.jpg
    Console1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 189
  • Console2.jpg
    Console2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 291