JBA Offroad UCAs- customer service praise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

healthyrx

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport Night
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just wanted to take a minute and give JBA Offroad UCAs a shout out on here, I ordered my UCAs from them this past saturday to replace my zones since the zone ones have a blown ball joint and cant quite seem to get my alignment where I want it to be. The website has it posted that the UCAs ship 7-10 buisness days after the order which is fine. I reached out to JBA today using their chat bot and asked for a customer service associate to see about expedited shipping. I explained that they are going on my truck with a blown boot from zone ucas and the truck is my primary vehicle. The customer support associate upgraded me from standard ground shipping to UPS 2nd day air for free.
That is the kind of customer service that stands out to me so I wanted to share that experience so those looking at UCAs give these guys a chance.

Ive run their lifted 4runner high caster UCAs before as well and I had absolutely no complaints or noise with them after sporadic greasing and 65k miles on them when I sold the 4runner. Never had an alignment tech tell me they couldnt get the 4runner to spec. Never heard a single noise from the UCAs and Id grease them somewhere between 3k and 8k miles of street driving.
I am very excited to get these in for the Ram and get them installed. Being that I am running a taller suspension lift that doesnt use drop brackets, I think that the extra caster built into them will help considerably over what the zones offer.

Sasquatchtdg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Sounds awesome! Its nice to hear, and honestly stories like this are better advertisement than any literature or talking points. I'll be in the market soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990