JBA UCAs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoadedExpressRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So currently i have a set of front uca's from JBA but im running a front leveling kit which they suggest when using them. My question is would these work if i brought the front back to factory height and lowered the rear end. Some on the website say yes but JBA says no. Im having a hard understanding why they wouldnt. Appreciate the help.

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
My opinion based on a quick review of the website, they don't appear to have a ball joint that corrects for the lifted angles, so unless they are shorter or longer, (can't measure distance or arm length) I couldn't see why they would not work..

But I don't own a set. Have not used them, certainly never installed them, so my opinion is strictly that, an opinion.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would not. If they are designed for leveled applications it means the ball joint should be angle corrected and at stock height would throw off your alignment specs. You could always purchase the mevotech UCA fairly cheap and swap those and sell your jba UCA