JJ did it again, tinted tails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I went to take a look at them but defiant doesn't make 4th gen ram light bars. If I got that route it'll most likely be a westin light bar that goes on the truck.

Recently spoke with them and they have fourth gen, but that may only be for 2500's. Not sure if there is a difference in the mounting on 1500's. According to them the 3rd and 4th gen (2500's) have the same mounting system. I like the dual tube pre runner. Hadn't asked or looked at 1500's.

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
Yea I felt the same way pretty much about mine after I got the headlights but no one else said anything...probably because once you get me started on my truck, I never shut up, lol.

Yea I went medium and the light output still looks pretty good. I'll run around for awhile with the stock bulbs in and if I feel it necessary, which I might just because, I'll throw in an LED bulb eventually.

make sure they are red led's and thats med humm mine are med and are way darker maybe cause my trucks black

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerred17