July Sale, All weather floor mats, 46% Off, Unblievebal price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OEDRO

OEDRO

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
will the ones for 2012 Quad cab fit a 2011? I don't see 2011 listed anywhere on your site.
Sorry, the ones for 2012 Quad cab doesn't fit 2011.
We don't have floor mats for 2011 Quad cab.

jagu366

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500
Engine
Wish they had a one piece front like the back.

black bart

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I installed my front mats today and they fit just fine. As you can see from my signature that I have a standard cab short bed and have no need for the rear mats. Even though the website states that these will not fit my vehicle, I saw no difference in all the cab configurations where the front would be significantly different. With the 20% discount, these mats were a good deal. I've always purchased WeatherTech for all my other vehicles but just could not pass up the price for the OEDRO's. I see no difference in my wife's WeatherTech's and my OEDRO's.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
How do these compare to Husky liners?
I can only compare to the Husky Transmission hump mat ! I would say the OEDRO are a bit thicker and a tad better then the Husky if the mats are made like the Hump mat. For the price you can not go wrong

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Just ordered a set. Thank for the sale and feedback everyone. Looking forward to receiving them.
I am sure you will like them. If they do not sit great at first let them stay in the sun for awhile then throw back in ! Sometime shipping and storage can tweak them a little

Last edited:
OP
OP
OEDRO

OEDRO

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for you guys' feedback.:D

OP
OP
OEDRO

OEDRO

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Take the chance.lol...

Nado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I am sure you will like them. If they do not sit great at first let them stay in the sun for awhile then throw back in ! Sometime shipping and storage can tweak them a little

That is what I was going to say. I popped them in this weekend. Fronts fit like a glove, no issues. The rear, because it was folded, has a bit of hump in the middle area because of shipping. I have put a couple of weights on it to help shape it back due to the fold during shipping. But, honestly, it is me just being super picky.

All in all quality appears to be on point. Happy with these, and they have already caught a crap on of dog hair from my German "Shedder".

Thanks again for the great sale price!

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
That is what I was going to say. I popped them in this weekend. Fronts fit like a glove, no issues. The rear, because it was folded, has a bit of hump in the middle area because of shipping. I have put a couple of weights on it to help shape it back due to the fold during shipping. But, honestly, it is me just being super picky.

All in all quality appears to be on point. Happy with these, and they have already caught a crap on of dog hair from my German "Shedder".

Thanks again for the great sale price!
LOL. I am the same as wanting things to look like a perfect fit in my truck :) German Shedder lol that does fit. My mothers Shepard would shed like crazy

Lawsuit11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
These are awesome. My boss is jealous that he paid $200+ for his weather tech for his F150 and we compared them and these seem to be way better quality then the ones in his F150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OEDRO

OEDRO

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
These are awesome. My boss is jealous that he paid $200+ for his weather tech for his F150 and we compared them and these seem to be way better quality then the ones in his F150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for your feedback. Very happy to see that.:D