Jump seat to center console donor swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blu3s94

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone is the Stl MO area willing to swap there center console for jump seat?

I have a 2019 ram 2500 with jump seat, perfect condition. Black

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jm91rs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Where were you 2 months ago? I searched high and low for a truck with a jump seat, found many perfect trucks with the center console but I must have the jump seat so I ordered a 2021. I found someone on eBay selling a brown one. I think he made the swap you're making. He said the seats will not bolt direct to to the truck that has a console (not sure about vice versa as I'm sure a console requires a lot less fastening than a safety product like a seat) and that the truck getting a new seat would need to replace the carpet, which I assume would not be the case for the truck getting the console.

Jm91rs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
And for what it's worth it looks like the guy got $595 plus shipping for the jump seat. His was Leather and not sure about yours, but it definitely has some value if you can't find a swap.

OP
OP
B

blu3s94

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah there's tons of threads on how to do it. Would rather just swap someone and not spend $.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk