Just a nice looking truck photo. Show your truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duke178

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’ve done exhaust, cold air intake, pulsar, switched everything to LED that wasn’t already and tinted my tail lights lol been keeping it simple. Eventually will do wheels and tires but that’s still keepin it simple compared to my previous builds lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you think of the pulsar ?

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
What do you think of the pulsar ?
I like it. It’s a good combo of a tune and pedal commander. Improved throttle response and you can feel the truck pulls harder from the tune. Plus the changing settings on the fly is a cool touch. It’s no custom tune but it’s worth it to me.

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
lVmBCcD.jpg

I forgot about this pic. Lifted in Off-Road mode and snapped just after getting my rims powder coated, and I'm still not quite set yet with those. I'll need to have them rebalanced using black weights, and also put a set of Power Stop rotors and calipers on it. The ride is smooth as glass, but seeing those silver weights poke through and the rusty hubs just aint workin for me.