Just want one that fits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I have a 2021 Laramie 1500 with the MFT but without the Ramboxes. I've searched high and low but have yet to find a hard tonneau cover that will fit (at least according to the websites). Has anyone else found a cover that fits? At this point I'd even actually consider a soft top.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
I have the OEM tri-fold soft with the RamBox. It is fantastic. Surely they have a no RamBox version.

OP
OP
R

RedKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I have the OEM tri-fold soft with the RamBox. It is fantastic. Surely they have a no RamBox version.
You would think so but typically somewhere in the details it states not compatible with the MFT.

It's now March and them still not having anything is quite a disappointment.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
You would think so but typically somewhere in the details it states not compatible with the MFT.

It's now March and them still not having anything is quite a disappointment.

Kind of weird they have one for he 2020 with RamBox. I mean it is even on my Sticker. and yes, I have the MFT.

OP
OP
R

RedKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Kind of weird they have one for he 2020 with RamBox. I mean it is even on my Sticker. and yes, I have the MFT.
I agree. I've seen a hack on YouTube but I don't want to go around filling in all the gaps with rubber gaskets.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
I agree. I've seen a hack on YouTube but I don't want to go around filling in all the gaps with rubber gaskets.

FWIW my bed stays dry. You can see gaps but no water gets in. And I have driven through some wicked south east thunder storms

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2021 Laramie 1500 with the MFT but without the Ramboxes. I've searched high and low but have yet to find a hard tonneau cover that will fit (at least according to the websites). Has anyone else found a cover that fits? At this point I'd even actually consider a soft top.

I saw the attached on a different forum, maybe it will help you.

Retrax Pro.JPG

rwwells

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I got one of these for my 2017

https://diamondbackcovers.com/products/diamondback-hd-dodge-ram-1500?variant=32674386247779

The website looks like they have one for 2021 - not sure about the MFT.