Key fob windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
There's no sales code for this feature. I just looked it up :( I was hoping this could be enabled.

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 370z used to do this, imagine my face when I went outside to see my windows rolled down as the buttons accidentally pressed in my skinny jeans! LOL

EDIT, I was joking about the skinny jeans part.:)

jamestaylor47

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I wonder why Chrysler didn't make the remote roll up the windows rather than down. I have a habit of leaving my window slightly cracked to avoid extreme heat and it'd be killer to just press a button to have them roll up if it started to rain or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milt IV

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Python remote start/alarm has this feature if you want it. I see no need for it with remote start though. Put AC on max AC before you get out, remote start, icy cold when you get in.

C6Pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There's an aftermarket company called Top Down Tech that makes a chip for Corvettes called Window Valet. You plug it into the OBD-II port. It costs $150. Not worth it in my eyes but I don't live in a desert either. But you could always contact them to see if they intend to come out with more solutions for others vehicles.

It's funny, I made sure I found a Ram Sport with remote start but I found I haven't used it all summer. I've always had cars with leather seats. The seats in the Sport are MUCH cooler on hot days. It's also a regular cab so it cools down pretty fast. All I need to do is get in, start the engine and open the windows. By the time I shut the door I'm already breathing ambient air.

That said, I'm certain I'll be using the remote start, heated seats/wheel in the winter.

GreenGoblin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had a 96 ram that somebody installed this feature on an loved it. The windows would roll up an down so if it started raining I could just hit lock an they would roll up without me ever moving.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk