Laramie Door Handle Chrome Trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtnmjd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So, someone pried off my chrome trim on my drivers side rear door handle (the drivers door was partially off as well). Any idea where I'd find one of these? Searched MoParts and RockAuto and the parts diagrams are vague and provide multiple part numbers. I guess going into the local dealership is my next step but I was trying to stay away from that option because I'm sure it will be a frustrating endeavor.

Mandride

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Same Probelm for me, I am calling the parts department. Post if you find a source and I will post what I find.

TRK_GANG74

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
AllMoparParts.com. They are also on this forum. Perform a search and you should find them here. Provide them your VIN and they should be able to locate exactly what you need. I just recently had to replace a door handle on the outside of mine and was able to get an exact match down to the color.

OP
OP
mtnmjd

mtnmjd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I used MoparPartsOverstock (for both doors, since they came back and took the one off the drivers door as well) and purchased the complete door handle. I then pulled the chrome trim off and Gorilla Glued it to my handle to avoid having to take my door panels off.