Last day for the 06

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anotheram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello everyone! Brand new to your forum and looking forward to learning! I need some pricing opinions. I will be trading in my 06 1ton SLT (non-dually) tomorrow on a new 1500. What do you think a fair value would be? Now THATS a loaded question! Here we go....5.9 Cummins, 176K, 4X4, pac-brake exhaust brake, external fuel pump and filter, tuner (can't remember brand right off hand) auto-slide 15,000lb 5th wheel hitch, 60 gal aux fuel tank, receiver hitch, timbren overload bumpers, spray in bed liner, gauges, crew cab, load floor, air, worn leather, power seats, etc. 1000 lb triple disc torque converter, Needs paint. No rust. Small dings and scratches. Runs perfect.. Interior is fair. No cracked dash. All opinions would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. I'm probably overpaying for the new rig as it is. Would hate to get taken to the cleaners at both ends! Thank you all in advance.

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The used vehicle market is crazy high right now but I wouldnt expect the dealer to give you too much for it with it being an 06. That's not really a lot of miles. Try to sell it privately.

OP
OP
A

Anotheram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any number at all? We are heading down to the dealer within a couple of hours. I don't feel comfortable selling it outright. After a 6000 mile trip from WA TO FL and back, (ROUGH ROADS!) I ran across/over some washboard and the truck just died. Lights out. Quit! Then just as suddenly it started right back up. Didn't have to touch key or anything. I am assuming that I have a loose wire somewhere. Hoping it will make it to the dealer without any issues. Who knows, maybe it will never do it again. Either way, I don't want to be the one who might possibly stick someone with a POTENTIAL, most likely minor, problem. There is no way to diagnose something that isn't happening. I've checked all the wires that I could get to and all seemed tight. I will let the dealer do their inspections and hopefully get a somewhat fair price.