LED headlight install on 2014 ram 1500 with projector headlight.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBP1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter Hemi
First I'm new here. Just seeking information on LED headlight install on a 2014 ram 1500 limited edition. With projector headlights. I've heard that LED 's are a bad choice. Should go with HID. Has anyone else heard this. This is my first ram and I'm still trying to understand it. Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
First I'm new here. Just seeking information on LED headlight install on a 2014 ram 1500 limited edition. With projector headlights. I've heard that LED 's are a bad choice. Should go with HID. Has anyone else heard this. This is my first ram and I'm still trying to understand it. Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks
Welcome,
You posted in the truck of the month section of the forum. We have sections by generations and sections under each. Post your question here

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum. The general consensus is that HID is far better in the projector style lights. It is a little more work then a simple plug in LED light. There is a lot of information on this site if you search headlights. Some sponsors here as well. There are so great videos that also show comparisons for what lights do a better job. I have projector lights in mine, and went with HID in the low beam, and LED in the high. Very happy with the results. Good luck with your decision, and future updates.