Led pods to replace factory foglights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firemedic10584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I want to do this bad.. Its next on my list.

However, i have a 13 with vettical fogs also, as well as im too cheap to buy rigid and will use chinese pods.

Wonder if chinese pods would work on these brackets.

Read my install thread! Quality pods from Sidetracked Offroad were only 36 bucks a piece!

DatacomGuy

Reaction score
Read my install thread! Quality pods from Sidetracked Offroad were only 36 bucks a piece!

Im in love...!!

Link to the $36 ones? Cant find the ones that cheap..

Amazon has $39 p/pr for chinese imports.. Wonder if theyll mount on that bracket.. But no choice on flood or spot...

12BlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes I used the rigid bracket - "Rigid 46510" they say its for the 2500/3500 but worked perfect on my 1500 laramie

For the wiring I made my own wiring harness which plugged in directly to the OEM fog lamp socket - very simple all you need is these 9145 H10 9005 HB3 Wiring Harness Socket Wire Connector Plug | eBay
and some connector plugs and crimper.

if you don't have the OEM fog lamp wiring you could easily do it using any fog lamp harness on eBay.

So I just need 4 the connector plugs and 2 spiltters? I'd prefer to buy premade than trust my soldering and cable creation abilities.

Thanks