LED to halogen on Sport edition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mastergat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got a 2015 Sport Ram, a few LEDs in the taillights are dead, I don't feel like buying a new LED taillight, I'd like to switch to halogen taillights. Is there a harness or something to switch from factory led to halogen?

Same thing for the headlights, one is getting so much condensation even after resealing and fixing the vents, I'd like to switch to the old halogen housing. Am I crazy?

Mike Townsend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That just doesn't make sense. Going from a much more efficient and usually brighter to old school tech. Kind of strange. Good luck though.

TotallyHucked

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport CCLWB
Engine
Yeah I'd say you're crazy lol. You'd have to buy new stuff anyway, why not just replace with what's already there? As a tip for the headlights fogging up, if there's an area on the bottom of them (I haven't looked at the bottom of a set of Sport lights so I'm not sure off hand what it looks like) that you can drill an 1/8" hole in the lens (only the clear lens, not all the way through), that should solve your fogging issues. I do that with every set of aftermarket lights I've ever bought and a few OE lights as well, the fogging stops after that.