LED Light issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarageGearhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but I'm just trying to solve a small issue. I recently replaced my headlights and taillights with LEDs all around, which has been awesome for both aesthetic and driveability, however, now I constantly have a notification saying my Rear turn signals are out, even though they function 100% correctly with no visual problems. Am I missing something, like a piece to stop this from happening, or maybe a tip?

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
You will need to either install a set of error. Correctors which are basically just a little plastic box with a capacitor inside. Or change the settings in the body control module with Alpha OBD. The truck's lighting needs to be changed to LED in the computer. LEDs do not draw enough current so the computer is reading it as a light out. Even though it's still lit up. That's where the little error control modules would come in handy. The other option is when you buy LED lights to replace your existing make sure they have the error correction built into them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357