Lemon lawyer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I don't know the feasibility of this, but I try to do things as simply as possible. Can parts involved in the potential issue up front b switched from one side to the other? My thinking is that if you keep moving parts eventually the sensor issue will switch over to the other side and you have found the problem. Again, this may not work but was just a thought that came to my head as I was reading this thread. Good luck

18MegaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I don't know the feasibility of this, but I try to do things as simply as possible. Can parts involved in the potential issue up front b switched from one side to the other? My thinking is that if you keep moving parts eventually the sensor issue will switch over to the other side and you have found the problem. Again, this may not work but was just a thought that came to my head as I was reading this thread. Good luck
For my truck, it's in the hands of the "engineers".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500