Lets see those Blackout Edition RAM's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ljay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Here's My 2016 Crew Cab Sport
picture.php

Gp1200r2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 crew 4x4
Engine
Fog lights

Your fog lights how hard was it to do and where did you get the setup at

roastpuff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here's a recent photo after a snowfall. I went home for Christmas and left the Ram in the long-term parking at the airport. I had to spend a good 20 minutes brushing all the snow off that I could... and there was a lot left! I need a longer brush!

VucVgYT.jpg

Dagolfdoc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Introduction

Hi all, new forum member, been following and learning for the past few weeks. Some great info from so many of you!

Purchased 2016 1500 sport "murdered" a few weeks ago, absolutely love it! Coming from 16+ years of GMC products, so still learning about the Ram.

Thanks to all in the group, my Spintech's arrive today!

One question -- and this is really noob/basic, the dealer sold me on the park assist (which I had on all my previous GM vehicles), I see the lines in the backup camera, but no alert tones. Did I need another option to get the warnings? I was told it had them, but I don't see the option or any sensors on the bumper. My guess is that I'm SOL, but figured I'd get a clear answer on here.

Thanks guys - looking forward to learning more and checking out your rigs!

roastpuff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi all, new forum member, been following and learning for the past few weeks. Some great info from so many of you!

Purchased 2016 1500 sport "murdered" a few weeks ago, absolutely love it! Coming from 16+ years of GMC products, so still learning about the Ram.

Thanks to all in the group, my Spintech's arrive today!

One question -- and this is really noob/basic, the dealer sold me on the park assist (which I had on all my previous GM vehicles), I see the lines in the backup camera, but no alert tones. Did I need another option to get the warnings? I was told it had them, but I don't see the option or any sensors on the bumper. My guess is that I'm SOL, but figured I'd get a clear answer on here.

Thanks guys - looking forward to learning more and checking out your rigs!
Hey Dagolfdoc, welcome to the forum. Yes, you do need the park assist sensor option (with the bumper sensors and corresponding buttons in the switch bank) to get the "beeps". Otherwise it's just the camera and the lines displayed.

Dagolfdoc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks Roastpuff - that's what I thought, oh well. Anxiously awaiting the arrival of the UPS guy with my exhaust!

D.Vader

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Love my new 2016 2500 Blackout! She is a few weeks old. Im a recent ford F350 convert so we will see where this will go..

Getting ready to decide on some wider tires. I have to search some threads on the widest i can go without the dreaded rub.

Attachments

• 2016 2500 Ram.jpg
    2016 2500 Ram.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 14,558

Ram75

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Love my new 2016 2500 Blackout! She is a few weeks old. Im a recent ford F350 convert so we will see where this will go..

Getting ready to decide on some wider tires. I have to search some threads on the widest i can go without the dreaded rub.

Very nice. I saw one a week after I purchased my 1500. I regret not doing more research and getting the exact same one.