Light Bar advice for EcoDiesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hookedtarpon

Reaction score
Ram Year
New to the forum with a 2022 Rebel EcoDiesel. I found a great YouTube from Waterfowler41 mounting a 30 inch light bar between parking sensors. Someone in chat brought up that it may not work with the additional space an EcoDiesel takes up behind the mesh. I’m looking for best lighting solutions for my rig if anyone has any advice. Also wanting to find good pillar solution while I’m at it. Thanks for any advice! (I have not taken possession of truck yet so I can’t explore for myself)

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
There's an intercooler that the gas trucks don't have behind the bumper/grill area of the truck. You really don't want to restrict airflow to the intercooler especially if your going to be towing with the truck.

GeometryFletch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Where exactly do you think you want it for starters? Roof? Front bumper exterior?.. or hidden behind the grill?
I have the smaller one on my front bumper, it's curved and no issues at all. I'm in the sticks of Arkansas and use it all the time, I paid $40.00 on Amazon. It's a combo flood/spot.

Attachments

• IMG_6901.jpg
    IMG_6901.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
H

Hookedtarpon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Thanks everyone! Due to limited space behind grill and due to the limited areas on the Rebel bumper, I’m guessing I can mount single spots on bumper although there is a slant. I can find anything where people have done this though. This Rebel number is nice looking but not user friendly when it comes to space.