Like sittin’ in a wheel barrow.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spoonsize

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
.....that is what it felt like. SO...I removed 4 small (1/4”?) locknuts attaching the seat to the seat adjuster and the back of seat recliner handle philips head screw. There are 4 lengthy plastic clips holding the stuffing and seat cover in place, one in front, one on one side and two on the other, unassemble them. This allowed me to lift the front of the seat allowing me to insert a 1” thick sheet of HD packing foam between the flat wire springs and seat. Replace all in reverse order to find I now sit high and dry. So to speak.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
But probably negated any kind of bolstering that bottom cushion may have had lol...however if that doesn't bother you then you're golden.

JT who

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Have you ever thought about replacing the foam. After a few years the foam will brake down a little at a time and eventually it will loose elasticity. I replaced mine for about $70. Sits a bit higher than the old broken down foam.