Lockable storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DWDurr57

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009/2022
Engine
6.7 diesel
I received my 2022, Limited 3500 dually crew cab in May, after a 4 month wait…and loving it, now I want to add some interior lockable storage. I know several companies make console vaults but I was wondering if anyone has seen/heard of lockable vault replacements for the in floor storage areas in the back seat. Looking at an extended trip around the U.S. and was thinking that additional lockable storage would be a great feature and not everyone looks for storage in the floors. I could make my own but thought if anyone had any info on prefabs would be a great place to start.

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Yep, Mopar has one and there are several on Amazon. My dad bought one and really likes it. You can get either a full drop-in version or just the lid.

JF19Longhorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 ETorque
I have one, I believe it's by Lockerdown. Works great, really heavy-duty, and, other than a slightly smaller than OEM door, it has more space than the OEM one.

*It's not 100% covered by the OEM floormats, but it not noticeable.