Looking For AEV Mesa Wheels.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W-Architects

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just bought one of the last AEV 4" Dualsport suspension lifts. I am looking for 5 AEV Mesa 18" wheels. Does anyone have any idea where I coudl find some? I have checked EBay and Facebook with limited luck. Please help!

Last edited:

Ahley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I just bought one of the last AEV 4" Dualsport suspension lifts. I am looking for 5 AEV Mesa 18" wheels. Does anyone have any idea where I coudl find some? I have checked EBay and Facebook with limited luck. Please help!
Did you happen to have any luck finding any? I bought a set used and the jerk did not tell me that one of them is wrecked/bent beyond what my shop says is repairable. So now we are in the same boat years after AEV discontinued them. Did you have any luck finding them used somewhere? There has to be thousands of folks who have either wrecked their car with these on leaving at least one useable or who have changed their look since purchasing. Anyways, I would appreciate you sharing any knowledge or luck you have had with these. I am in Michigan and mine have the machined inner lip with the onyx faux beadlock.

Attachments

• IMG_5406.png
    IMG_5406.png
    786.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5409.png
    IMG_5409.png
    568.5 KB · Views: 10