Looking for cheap steel wheels for winter use, 2019 RAM 2500 Laramie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2Tallguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 diesel
I've got a 2019 RAM 2500 Laramie 4x4 with the 8ft box and I'd like to locate some cheap 17" steel wheels for winter use up here in north Idaho. I'm having a hell of a time locating any. When I find some that supposedly matches the bolt pattern the site tells me it isn't compatible or won't fit and or are 16" and not what I'm looking for.

I could use some help with winter fast approaching. I could also use some confirmation on whether 16" wheels would fit? I know the power wagon has 17" wheels correct?
16's won't fit. Marketplace is a good place to check. Craigslist is another.

Reactions: JCE

Ratman6161

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I went 2 Tire Rack on line and purchased 4 wheels and Blizzack DMV-2 snows for my 2016 Laramie Longhorn for < $800 mounted, balanced, and delivered...
I've never done this on a truck. But on other vehicals I've owned I've had great luck with Tire Rack's winter tire/wheel packages. They come with the tires all mounted and balanced wnd ready to go. Of course I live close enough to one of their warehouses where I've sometimes been able to just pick them up myself and save the shipping charges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357