Looking for head light recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scscuba1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m in need of new head lights for my 2001 Ram. I prefer to purchase from Amazon so if the need arises the return should be easier and quicker than eBay. Currently the lights are so dim,I can barely see the road. I think I’d prefer the one piece assembly, but that is not a deal breaker. Any recommendation will be appreciated. Remember I’m old, simple easy install that Will not break the bank.
thanks,
charlie

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I’m in need of new head lights for my 2001 Ram. I prefer to purchase from Amazon so if the need arises the return should be easier and quicker than eBay. Currently the lights are so dim,I can barely see the road. I think I’d prefer the one piece assembly, but that is not a deal breaker. Any recommendation will be appreciated. Remember I’m old, simple easy install that Will not break the bank.
thanks,
charlie
Are you wanting the whole assembly or just the bulbs?

Johnny_B-Good

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If your headlight assemblies aren't hazed over and fogged up. You could probably get by with an LED bulb upgrade. If they are, and the chance of them being cleared up is slim to none, you're most likely to benefit from replacing the whole assembly.

OP
OP
Scscuba1

Scscuba1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the reply. I needed the complete assembly so I decided to go with eBay. I hope not to regret that decision.