Looking for maintenance schedules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dtjohnson2696

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I just bought a 2016 with the 5.7 HEMI. It’s the first vehicle I’ve purchased myself. It has 42,000 miles and I’m looking for maintenance schedules. Like what fluids and filters should I be changing. I changed the oil the day I got it and put a new air filter in but I’m not sure what else I should be doing. Also, what can I be doing to help the engine perform like it is new. I’ve only done a fuel system cleaning with sea foam but I wanna know what other stuff I should be doing to help.

Thanks for the help

atrupo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Maintenance schedules for my 2011 were in the owner's manual. I just got a 2018 and haven't looked to see if they're still in there. If you poke around the forum enough you'll find what works for most guys and it might give you some ideas on what will keep your truck running healthier and longer. Per the manual, trans, tcase, and coolant flush were around 100k and diffs were around 50k if I remember correctly.