Looking to lower my ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

The_ocho

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I probably have seen you around just dont remember. Ill keep an eye out now haha

OP
OP
T

The_ocho

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got it done,
Ebachi springs up front belltech leafs out back and I have 2in shackles on their way.
IMG_0400.jpg
Waiting for the other truck to get here
IMG_0390.jpg
Took advantage of the time to wire brush and paint the rear end along with some other rough spots
IMG_0388.jpg

OP
OP
T

The_ocho

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Getting an alignment now. I'll wash it up and get some pics later

OP
OP
T

The_ocho

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sitting in the driveway last night about to get the best buffing of its life
IMG_0419.jpg
and a bad pic with my roommates camaro from cars and coffee this morning
IMG_0423.jpg

Wow this thing is like a new truck. last time i had small tires on it It was stock now with the bolt ons and tune its fun, or maybe i just got used to the 35s draining all my power.. she cruises along at 85 no problem now lol

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like it. Makes me want to lower mine and have some sort of power again, lol.

OP
OP
T

The_ocho

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like it. Makes me want to lower mine and have some sort of power again, lol.

Haha yeah its nice being able to get sideways on command... or at least when the open diff feels like cooperating lol

anyway Im putting the overload leafs back in today. had to take them out because of U bolt length and i wanted it lower but its just too soft out back and the wrap is pretty bad so I'm going to put them in and pull the spacers off the top of the leaf pack now that I got shorter centering bolts. I cant wait for my shackles to get here. I ordered them on tuesday from moes hoping I'd get some same days shipping action but it still says pending on their site :****sweak: guess I should have gone with Ebay. I found a set for the same price... oh well hopefully I'll get them next week.

Hey does anyone know what all goes into pulling off my trailer hitch? will i be able to put the stock bumper back on without it or will i be better of waiting until i do a roll pan.

Last edited:

icywhite

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey ocho there is a short throw shifter going back to an earlier post but it is hard as hell to find now it is the one made for the dakota. i hated that long ass stick so i had 2 inches cut out of it till i could get my hands on the short throw

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
gotta clean up the headlights dude.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hey does anyone know what all goes into pulling off my trailer hitch? will i be able to put the stock bumper back on without it or will i be better of waiting until i do a roll pan.

In order to take the hitch off, you have to unbolt the bed completely. The hitch is bolted between the bed and the frame. Lift up on the bed and slide the whole hitch assembly out. Then you can re-bolt the bed and back bumper back on

OP
OP
T

The_ocho

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
well got my Last shackle order sorted out, Ordered some again from a different place hopefully they will be here next week. anyway a small visual update....what do you think haha
6b7399ae.jpg
db084da6.jpg

Last edited:

ramin44s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Looks good where is that pic taken? Looks familiar

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads