Lower seat options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mailliam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2016 1500 st regular cab. I love the truck but there are 2 things I can’t get over. Seat height and how far forward the steering wheel is.

I’m thinking of trying to find some black leather adjustable seats from a higher model to have the added adjustment and also I plan on blacking out my interior anyways. I’m also considering going all the way to a racing bucket seat. Though there are cons to that I think I’d really like it. Not to sure any other ways to go about it, the stick 2 ways cloth seats I have now are just atrocious in my option.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I have a 2016 1500 st regular cab. I love the truck but there are 2 things I can’t get over. Seat height and how far forward the steering wheel is.

I’m thinking of trying to find some black leather adjustable seats from a higher model to have the added adjustment and also I plan on blacking out my interior anyways. I’m also considering going all the way to a racing bucket seat. Though there are cons to that I think I’d really like it. Not to sure any other ways to go about it, the stick 2 ways cloth seats I have now are just atrocious in my option.
You'll lose your airbag if you go to racing buckets,plus they're a bbitch to get in and out of. A buddy in Edmonton put racing seats into his regular cab,and unless you were 20,they sucked,lol. He also built his own bypass to turn off the airbag lights.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'll be putting these in this summer, but notice the "somewhat" low bolsters?
Keep that in mind, I'm 62.
sparco.png