LUG NUTS for 1988 D250

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
SO What do I need .. Does someone know what I can order .
... I have my 1988 D250 & I HAVE A SET of 2002 D250 CHROME WHEELS ON IT .
Now the 88 has 7/16 wheel studs & the 2002 has 1/2 studs . The Chrome wheel fit fine on my 88 But I want some chrome center caps to cover up the nasty rusty axle ends .
.... But the caps for the 2002 wheels are about 1/8 larger than the 1988 pattern.
One of my co workers has a set of GMC Center caps on his wheels .on his chevy truck . But He thinks he has a 5th cap at home that he can bring for me to try on my Dodge ..
His GM 's have lug nut that fit his stud . & THE CHROM CAP GOES OVER THE NUTS & THEN HE has palstic black nut that screw onto the outside of his nuts . His set up should work if his nuts have 7/6 threads inside the nuts. He also say that we can go online / E-Bay & buy round decals with RAMS HEAD OR DODGE Or just a slick decal to cover up the GMC or Cheby emblem .
......But do you guys know of any Brand or style that US GUYS use to have nice wheels on out rides .
..... SO WHERE CAN I FIND SOMETHING . IVE BEEN to Ft Worth K&D Chrome & several TRAILER PARTS SALES SHOPS . I WORK FOR A truck repair center & we go into the big citys daily Ft Worth & Dallas ..
& I've been online 50 times & nothing .
. SO DO ANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION .
....... THANKS I'LL BET THAT'S as Clear as Mud.

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SO What do I need .. Does someone know what I can order .
... I have my 1988 D250 & I HAVE A SET of 2002 D250 CHROME WHEELS ON IT .
Now the 88 has 7/16 wheel studs & the 2002 has 1/2 studs . The Chrome wheel fit fine on my 88 But I want some chrome center caps to cover up the nasty rusty axle ends .
.... But the caps for the 2002 wheels are about 1/8 larger than the 1988 pattern.
One of my co workers has a set of GMC Center caps on his wheels .on his chevy truck . But He thinks he has a 5th cap at home that he can bring for me to try on my Dodge ..
His GM 's have lug nut that fit his stud . & THE CHROM CAP GOES OVER THE NUTS & THEN HE has palstic black nut that screw onto the outside of his nuts . His set up should work if his nuts have 7/6 threads inside the nuts. He also say that we can go online / E-Bay & buy round decals with RAMS HEAD OR DODGE Or just a slick decal to cover up the GMC or Cheby emblem .
......But do you guys know of any Brand or style that US GUYS use to have nice wheels on out rides .
..... SO WHERE CAN I FIND SOMETHING . IVE BEEN to Ft Worth K&D Chrome & several TRAILER PARTS SALES SHOPS . I WORK FOR A truck repair center & we go into the big citys daily Ft Worth & Dallas ..
& I've been online 50 times & nothing .
. SO DO ANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION .
....... THANKS I'LL BET THAT'S as Clear as Mud.

Sounds like you're going nuts! ;)

OP
OP
P

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
OK GUESS WHAT I found today .
I got some PLASTIC Hub caps for my truck today. Their perfect .
If someone can post my picture for me I'll send you a picture & I'll let you post them up on here .
My cell no. is 254 592 5455. thanks .
These cap I found at a trailer repair center Phoenix QT765C For 13/16 hex lug nuts they were $15.10 ea. & Man do they loot nice on my chrome wheels .

I knew they had to be out there somewhere.