Maxcare Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoZo6

2021 Longhorn Limited 1500
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
i recently purchased Maxcare (Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan ) for my new to me a Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl 2017 2500 Big Horn after trading in my original owner White 2012 ST. If your considering a purchase, I’m posting the following for Clay Robbins. Here it is:

We have bought a new store, so please get my new email out there, [email protected]! Please notify whoever you heard about us that we have sold Zeller Motor Company and will be using Robbins Motors exclusively in the future. Thank you!

It may help you while considering such purchase.

In Liberty!

DeckArtist

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, going to email him tomorrow after I get home from work. Are there payment options or is it a full price only deal?

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, going to email him tomorrow after I get home from work. Are there payment options or is it a full price only deal?
I'm pretty sure those guys are all cash and carry that's why they have the lowest prices. I also have the lifetime warranty but I needed a payment plan myself so I went with these guys:https://www.chryslerwarrantydirect.com/ They were reasonably close in price but they also had up to 18 months financing. Of course it looks like your truck is a 2013 by your sig and I think they only go back four years so you might have to get an aftermarket warranty.

TRCM

USN, Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When I got mine, it was an option, payments or all at cone.

DeckArtist

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes he said no problem with a sizeable down payment. Year is no problem as Chrysler warranties also have a used truck program. Waiting now to hear details. Used truck and car warranties are available for any vehicle under ten years old according to the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk