Military Roll Call!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Happy Memorial Day Weekend Women and Men of ram forum's military.

RIP to all of those who sacrificed everything so we can breath free air. It started with the dumping of some tea, and led to the greatest country this earth has ever seen. Grateful for all of the sacrifice, and glad even though my granddad fought in three wars he was not one of them who lost it all. Carry on with the festivities.

Mike Flea

US ARMY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
MADDOG must be on vacation, you guys should be able to contact any of the other mods to get the “Military” banner

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
MADDOG must be on vacation, you guys should be able to contact any of the other mods to get the “Military” banner
MADDOG is no longer an admin on the forums, he left for personal reasons but we hope to see him back some day. There will be an announcement soon that will include info about this.

I will ask an admin to jump in here and get member banners setup.

OP
OP
MikeG71

MikeG71

U.S. ARMY '02 - '12
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega 2500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@Shaggy

In MADDOG's absents is there anyway I could lend some time to assist with this? Since this Thread and the "Military Tags" are basically my fault, LOL!

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was stationed at Ray Barracks in Friedburg Germany 86-89 and it was closed up in 2007. The same place as Elvis when he came through in the 50's. I even got my hair cut by the same barber, who was just about to retire I think. I didn't get a whole lot of pics of much when I was there, but I just came across this video. Kinda neat to see where I was living for those years, although the place is abandoned. Right around the 1:45 mark you can see the newer red brick barracks I was living in up top at the left end by the blue of the building in the background. I was right across from the mess hall, which is the building to the left of that shrouded in tree's, then to the left of that is the Motorpool, and then the camera pans down to the back 40. We'd play football in that field with the oval until 11pm at night, thats when it got dark in the summer months. Got me all nostalgic.

arronisoutside

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
USN - 1994-1998 HT3
Stationed at Pearl Harbor, never on a ship for more than 12 hours. Worked on 688 and 637 Class subs, like W.H. Bates, SSN 666 Hawkbill, Louisville, Olympia and Honolulu. Once helped take a periscope out of the Bluefish if I recall correctly.... sat on a stainless steel toilet for hours grinding on a frozen nut.

Coats

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
New here fellas. E7/SFC 21 years in w/two more two go in the USAR as a 36B. I am only staying in to satisfy the 4 year obligation after transferring my post 9/11 benefits. 100% of my daughters college is being paid for plus she gets a book stipend and BAH. I started off Regular Army 11M Mechanized Infantry (Bradley) stationed in Ft. Riley, KS right out of high school. I deployed to Bosnia in 97'. Finished my "3 and flee" and had a break in service for almost 4 years. I entered the Army Reserves and reclassed to 73C Finance which has since changed to 44C and finally 36B. I deployed to Kuwait in 04', Iraq 09', Afghanistan in 14' and 17'. Here is my new Power Wagon.
PW1.jpeg