Mopar dual exhaust kit worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rjdude3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a mopar dual exhaust dual exhaust kit and want to sell it but im not sure how much i should put it up for sale. i saw that a new kit can go up to $1000 but no way im getting anything close. Would $300 be a fair asking price?

thanks

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
$300 sounds pretty reasonable. I might try for a little more and see what happens. Just to let you know, you are not allowed to broadcast for sale items or posts in any other area than the for sale section. Asking for reasonalble prices is fine, as long as the post does not turn into a for sale add. If it does, it will be removed.

Also, before posting in the for sale section, please read the for sale rules. You must have 50 posts, and be a member for at least 5 days to post a for sale add. Also, pictures must contain a listing ID, date, and the works RamForum.com

Welcome to RF!

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Im guessing its the Borla exhaust that Mopar sold and is all SS?

OP
OP
rjdude3

rjdude3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yeah thats what im guessing. I have a Night Runner edition and it is what came on the truck from the factory.