Mopar DVD headrests

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jluge2615

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Anyone know the part number if i was looking to buy the dvd in headrests? Also if anyone knows part number for 2012 charcoal grey headrests. Ty

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Not sure. I've been tossing this idea around, but there like $1300-1800 bucks. I just want to get the aftermarket dvd screens and install them myself. Dealer would have the part numbers

S2kiHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Get a flip down dvd player. Headrest screens are too small.

suzukiquadrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
2000 , 2004
Engine
cummins 5.9, 6.6 duramax
i would get a flip down, ive also seen after market behind the seat dvd screens for cheep

AV8B6015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
I was looking at the Power Acoustik set I saw at Best Buy. 2 headrests with DVD player in each, remotes, wireless headphones, everything you need for about $550. Pretty good reviews, too. A local shop quoted me $1400 to have them put monitors with dvd players in.

OP
OP
Jluge2615

Jluge2615

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I was looking at the Power Acoustik set I saw at Best Buy. 2 headrests with DVD player in each, remotes, wireless headphones, everything you need for about $550. Pretty good reviews, too. A local shop quoted me $1400 to have them put monitors with dvd players in.

I dont want to buy something that doesnt match my seats. I have charcoal leather and stitching on sides. Im assuming aftermarkets are just generic.
The reason i dont like the flip down is that you cant see out back window or if both my kids want to watch different movies.
I thought of buying factory headrests and having dvd players i had from my mkx installed in them.

GoinDownhole

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
You'd be surprised at some of the leather/vinyl that's offered nowadays. of course its generic, but it will closely match yours.

Plus a good stereo shop can install them using your factory upholstery. That's how I used to do it when I installed.

moledodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
DAT HEMIIIIIII 5.7
Only problem with aftermarket is it's hard to Install on active headrsts.

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I dont want to buy something that doesnt match my seats. I have charcoal leather and stitching on sides. Im assuming aftermarkets are just generic.
The reason i dont like the flip down is that you cant see out back window or if both my kids want to watch different movies.
I thought of buying factory headrests and having dvd players i had from my mkx installed in them.

Can't see out the back window? Have you noticed our rear seat head rests?? :roflsquared: