Motofab 2 inch front spacer ISSUES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianmx234

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What’s up everybody I have a 2019 ram 1500 classic Big Horn quad cab. I attempted to put these spacers ontop of my struts and the bottom of the strut tube would contact my lower control arm not letting me put the bolt through, I set the hat 180 out and attempted to reinstall and had same issue so it wouldn’t go either way. Haven’t come across many issues online so I don’t really know why mine is a problem. I ordered the Bilstein 5100s because I had them on my previous 2016 with no issues at all installing, so hope to not run into issue with those. Anyone had this issue? FYI my kit they sent says it’s for 06 or 09-2018 ram.

Dnell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah I recently ran into this issue, And after struggling forever I found it was much easier to get bolt through as I lowered my jack allowing me to align one side of shock then tapping through although other side wasn’t quite aligned but worked..